There’s no better way to enjoy the magic of Opera Theatre than in the company of friends and colleagues. Now is the time to make plans for your group to come to the opera. Starting with a minimum group size of ten, your group will have access to great seats before single tickets go on sale.
What’s so special about the opera experience?
• A perfect opportunity for first time opera-goers and opera aficionados alike.
• Our intimate venue seats just under 1,000, so 94% of our seats are closer to the center of the stage than the first row of seats are at the Metropolitan Opera.
• Our performances are sung in English, with supertitles, making every moment perfectly understandable.
• Our orchestra consists of members of the St. Louis Symphony, some of the finest musicians in the country.
• Pre-show picnics in our beautiful gardens are available starting two hours prior to each performance, a perfect gathering for a group of any size.
• Free opera previews are offered one hour prior to each performance, providing insights into the story and the music of each opera from experts.
• After each performance, cocktails continue under the starlight in our gardens, where singers meet and mingle with our audience nightly.
How Much Will I Save With a Group?
|10-19||20-49||50 or more**|
* Value group sales pricing is available on orders redeemed prior to Jan. 8, 2013 and are available at select performances. See below, value performances in red.
** Groups of 50 or more also receive a reserved tent for pre-show picnics and one complimentary glass of wine per person.
Member of ABA, ASTA, GLAMER, IMA, NTA, SYTA, or USTOA? Ask for special addtional membership discounts!
When should I come?
Value pricing available for performances listed in red.
What’s the Fine Print?
• Seating by section is subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Contracts are mailed in late February after single tickets go on sale.
• A down payment of 20% is required after receipt of contract; full payment is due 30 days prior to performance.
• Group tickets are not available for purchase in Section V.
Who Do I Call To Plan My Unforgettable Opera Experience?
• Call Sally Kurt at (314) 963-4271 today (or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org)! Also, if you’re coming from out of town, check out our Plan Your Visit page (http://www.opera-stl.org/plan-your-visit/) for more information about local transportation, dining, and accommodations!